Page 1 of 1

Count Dooku has a dream it's inspiring!

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:48 AM

The following is what I believe Count Dooku's speech will be when he is talking to his soldiers.

"First of all let me apologize if my grammar here is bad. I kind of seceded from grade school, but on to what really matters, akhem. Brothers and sisters and clones, and stupid looking droids. And evil looking kid carrying around a severed head, and weird fish people of all shapes and sizes. I have a dream. I have a dream for a world where men can look to their brothers and say to them 'I am seceding from your organization for no reason' I have a dream that one day, not long, long, in the future or far, far away, people will look back upon us and remember that we rebelled against the republic for no reason with an army that we pulled out of our asses. I have a dream that I will be able to make vague confusing speeches to Jedi I capture and confuse the fuck out of the viewers regardless of their race or ethinicity. I have a dream that CGI effects will render the need to think about movies completely obsolete. And when this dream is realized, when that day comes, we can all join in the words of my favorite hymn, "Yippie at last! Yippie at last! Oh Lucas almight yippie at last!"

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:13 AM

That is beautiful, J M.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size