• +

movies you shouldn't see look at the title

#16 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 24 October 2004 - 01:39 AM

Con air wasn't bad. You cannot discount the presence of Steve Buschemi (He makes everything better) I also really liked some of the villain characters, specifically Cyrus, though the african American militant fellow seemed way off character, as he appeared less concerned with black liberation than I am and I'm white. I loved some of hte lines but hte premise was kind of crazy and I couldn't help yelling at Nicolas Cage "Why don't you just let them go, damn it!"

I also love Adam Sandler except for in the wedding singer and eight crazy nights. Little Nicki was great and I love how he gets friends to do cameos.

Has anyone seen Deep Shock, or Dark Tides? I did a review of Deep Shock for this site but it got lost. Both are horrid movies. Oh and anything with Rutger Hauer in it.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#17 User is offline   Dragonspawn Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:linkinpark... im mad for em!<br>Computers.... im comp nerd.<br>Scuba diving... i like going down on girl instructors... ahem, i mean with!

Posted 25 October 2004 - 06:23 AM

The stupidest movie EVER made:
Escabana in da moonlight (DONT EVER WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!)

Stupid horror ovie:
The bunker (Germans with english accents screaming "THE BLOODY YANKS ARE COMING!!!)

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size