Chefelf.com Night Life: Girlfriend bites boyfriend's tongue off - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Girlfriend bites boyfriend's tongue off Sunday, December 7, 2003

#16 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 19 December 2003 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Dec 18 2003, 10:58 PM)
I discovered it was rake when I stepped on it and the staff end came up at the speed of light and smacked me in the face. The pain was terrible.

Wow! As a city boy, I often marvel at the dangers of rural life. I have never had to face the terrifying spectacle of the comically-misplaced rake. Frankly I am surprised you suburban types made it past childhood.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#17 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:23 AM

Prior to the accident, I was under the impression that rake hittings to the face was a Loony Tune thing. Much like anvil's dropping from the sky and landing on your head.

My nose swelled up like a golf ball and my lips looked like angelina jole's. It really fucking hurt ohmy.gif
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#18 User is offline   Enhasa Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:I’m sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Dec 18 2003, 10:58 PM)
As far as hand combat weapons- Back when I was a punk kid, I saw a long wooden staff laying hidden in the long grass of my garden. I went to go pick it up to do some serious starwarskid horse play. What I failed to realize is that the staff was actually a rake. I discovered it was rake when I stepped on it and the staff end came up at the speed of light and smacked me in the face. The pain was terrible.

I thought that only happened on cartoons. (Remember the Simpsons episode in which Sideshow Bob stepped on rakes repeatedly?)

My funniest injury: my best friend broke my finger in eighth grade when she put a beanbag chair over me and was hitting it. (She didn’t realize that I was holding up the chair with my hand, and she fractured my left index finger.)
Jacqueline

My Home Page

videogamesprites.net

“All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu. This is the truth! This is my belief! ...at least for now.”

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size