Chefelf.com Night Life: A signed Saturn Vue by 60+ celebrities - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

A signed Saturn Vue by 60+ celebrities

#1 User is offline   hannmakavelli Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:00 PM

Hey!!!!
I'm new @ this board and i signed up @ the right time i'ma hook y'all up with all the latest news. I'm an intern @ UMVD and many people are not aware of their online store it's universalmusicstore.com on ebay u can bid on cool stuffs like this signed saturn Vue signed by 60+ celebrities (that's a cool ride to own).....There's only a day left so hurry up if u don't wanna miss out on this opportunity!!!!!

#2 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:05 PM

Wow, that's totally RAD! Thanks for the hot new offer! I can't wait to win it and drive it around and then take over the world with my special brand of magic karate!
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#3 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:05 PM

Wow cool. If the driver parks near me, can I add my name? Or sign a famous person's?

years ago we printed programs for when Bill Cosby came to speak. the cover was a nice glossy stock with a great b/w portrait. I kept extras and "signed" them for friends, a la: (sharpied)

Chef,

great website. I love your new digs.

-Cos

welcome to the forum smile.gif

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size