Chefelf.com Night Life: Death of a beautiful person.. - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Death of a beautiful person.. Joanne Michelle Leavy

#1 User is offline   Mike Mac from NYU Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:40 PM

I want to apologize to JYAMG and to the others, for the comments I said a while a go.

I've just been extremely angry and sad over a loss of a person.............

Something that.........never .....should of happened.

We all saw the signs...........We just sat back and ignored them.

I thought she was one of the most beautiful people inside and out and a person which had such a brilliant scope for someone so.........young.

The NYU community misses you, kid!!!

http://www.nydailyne...2p-197725c.html

It wasn;t like I knew her that well.........but.....this is just hitting me hard. ....

I'll be back guys. Just give me a minute.

And yes, I expect to continue our battle over ROTJ and Temple of Doom.

AND I EXPECT NO HOLDING BACK FROM EITHER PARTY!!!

That's what makes it fun.

NOTE; If you guys know somebody that might be showing the signs of contemplating suicide...or if you yourself have thought of it.....find help know or get that person help now.

Take care everybody.

I'll be back. smile.gif

#2 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2004 - 09:45 AM

Dear Mike,

I am really, really sorry to hear about this terrible loss. It sounds like Joanne was a really lovely girl and it's such a tragedy that her life ended when she should have still had many years of joy and happiness left.

I understand how difficult this must be for you. I've had to cope with the loss of several people who were very, very dear to me, although never under circumstances like this though...

What can I say to you... I just hope that you and the community of NYU keep together and help each other through this difficult time. Being with friends and loved ones is important. These tragedies really make you appreciate what a special thing life is and how we should cherish both out own lives and the lives of those around us.

Try not to remember this girl for the terrible way her life ended - but for the wonderful life she led and all the way she enriched the lives around her.

And give it time - these things take a while. We'll see you when you get back.

Take care of yourself, mate. Try not to spend any time alone in the next little while... it's really important to have other people around you in these situations.

Hang in there.

- Hamish

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size