Chefelf.com Night Life: rodenberry, lucas, THE MATRIX +prisonerofbusch - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

rodenberry, lucas, THE MATRIX +prisonerofbusch knowing the path AND walking the path

#1 User is offline   prisonerofbusch Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 20 August 2004 - 10:16 PM

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif someone ask what does rodenberry have to do with the MATRIX...well its like this...the MATRIX is everything yet its nothing too...all at the same time...some will use the MATRIX to expand minds, others to control minds, and still others ( like me ) to free minds...trust me the MATRIX is real...but there is an escape from the MATRIX ...or the village, or the post 09 11 01 world...what ever you wish to call it...soon the "hidden ones" will come forth, but at the same time, the "chosen ones " will appear too this follow by the coming of THE ONE....its the "everyman" inbetween that will have to choose which side to join...the MATRIX knows time is short, and its upset...for soon another system will replace it...open your mind...and see past the MATRIX....peace out mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

#2 User is offline   Stongbah Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 21 August 2004 - 09:33 PM

Not only could you have posted this on the original thread, but you're starting to sound like a nutcase and you still haven't explained how Gene Roddenberry is related to the Matrix.

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 21 August 2004 - 10:28 PM

POB- If the Matrix does indeed have you than let me be the first to say that it can keep you.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#4 User is offline   Stongbah Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 22 August 2004 - 12:36 PM

Actually, I think he's under the impression that he is a prisoner of a brewery, as referenced by his screen name.

#5 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:04 PM

Hmmm apparently the Busch company is coordinating with the matrix and george Lucas who is under the control of Gene Roddenberry. The truth is out there.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size