• This topic is locked

Gameage Just some comments

#1 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 03 August 2004 - 12:58 AM

I just checked out your blog, Hecc. First off, I've been saying for years that it's a parent's responsibility to monitor what his/her child plays/watches/whatever, not the game developers. Bloody stupid "Blame Canada" mentality of the world...

Secondly, your small font, lack of paragraphing, and white on black color scheme really irritate my eyes at this time of night.

Thirdly: MGS:TS I beat that game twice. The stealth suit is hilarious. I just walk up to guards with it on and slap them a bit, they get all ! to ? and then I do it again. Psycho Mantis made a crack about my WindWaker and Eternal Darkness save files on my memory card. Nothing beats those cardboard boxes though. I've dodged many an alert by hiding in a corner in a box. I may have to buy that game some time.

Also, check out the 'Cube exclusive RE games, mainly the re-make of the first one if you haven't. I didn't like Zero much at all, but RE1 remake kicked some serious ass. And the left the Lighter of Lighter in there.

Silicon Knights don't make enough games. Speaking of which, have you heard anything new about Soul Reaver/Blood Omen sequels? They didn't make Defiance for the 'Cube. I'm not sure if Knights even still has the liscence...
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#2 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2004 - 10:41 PM

Okay, first off, copy and paste the text from that entry into Notepad, turn off all of your lights, and then tell me how hard on the eyes the white-on-black is. Also, your resolution must not like my blog much, because when I look at it, I see four or five very clearly marked paragraphs in that entry.
As far as Twin Snakes goes, if you factor in the number of times I've beat the original MGS, I've played through that story dozens of times. Still counts as one of the best I've ever seen in a video game, ever.
I have the intention of buying RE1 for the Cube, since I had it for the PSone and never really finished it, but it's not a top-of-the-list priority right now. F-Zero GX and Wind Waker, however, are.
And finally, I've always had a deep-rooted loathing for the Blood Omen games, so I have no idea what's going on with them.

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:32 PM

Aww. I enjoy the convoluted storylines. To each his own I say!

Get Eternal Darkness too!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked