Chefelf.com Night Life: the bourne supremacy - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

the bourne supremacy tonight

#1 User is offline   jyd Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:00 PM

im going to see it tonight, whos coming?

#2 User is offline   Mike Mac from NYU Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:36 PM

im going to see it tonight, whos coming?

Not me.

Sorry, jyd. :yuck:

I am gonna be an old literary prude and say that the "Bourne" movies do not do Ludum's fantastic novel trilogy justice.

I really do suggest, if you haven't already, that you read the Ludlum books. They are 100 times better than the movies. And you just may realize what complete shit the first movie was. yell.gif

Matt Damon IS NOT Jason Bourne. ...............David Webb, maybe, but NOT Jason Bourne!!!!!! yell.gif

#3 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:12 PM

The first movie was very good, in my humble opinion. But I have read unfavourable reviews for the second one that do not bode well.

#4 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:54 PM

I've actually only read the Bourne Identity (loved it), didn't read Supremacy or Ultimatum, I heard from multiple sources that they were very, very bad (well Supremacy anyway, but I'd assume that Ultimatum would continue the trend). I may get to them eventually, but I really heard that I shouldn't waste my time. But the movie version of Supremacy could be good since it will be much different from the book (since Identity was much different from the book too). I liked Bourne Identity a lot, and I definitely will see this one. Not tonight or anytime in the next week though because I'm going on vacation to Canada. Maybe when I get back, then I'll be able to see The Village, Supremacy, Manchurian Candidate, and Catwoman! Well, maybe not Catwoman.

#5 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:39 PM

The Matrice Circle was my favorite Ludlum Book.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#6 User is offline   Mike Mac from NYU Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:34 PM

The Matrice Circle was my favorite Ludlum Book.

Excellent call, Jordan!!

Now there is a movie that should be made into a movie. Althought the story is probably too long.

Beowulf Agate...The Serpent.........The boy with the awful voice.......... GREAT STUFF!

I've actually only read the Bourne Identity (loved it), didn't read Supremacy or Ultimatum, I heard from multiple sources that they were very, very bad (well Supremacy anyway, but I'd assume that Ultimatum would continue the trend). I may get to them eventually, but I really heard that I shouldn't waste my time

Check out ULTIMATUM, V-WING!!!!! It is much better than SUPREMACY!!!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size