Chefelf.com Night Life: GAME! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

GAME! new game discussion

#46 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Quite obviously retarded @ Jul 25 2004, 02:15 PM)
Ok, I just knocked Sir Zombo over the railing and I've been over to the residential area to inform Doc Creepy about my amazing handling of ye ole towel rack.

He says he'll meet me in the bridge in ten minutes. So I think "Yeah, ok.
Now what?"
Hanging around the bridge doesn't seem to do anything, I've tried to contact our lovely Blonde doctor several times, all he says is "Yeah, in a minute, just have to finish sodomizing the cat." (It's not ad verbatim, but you get the point)

So, my question to you, devoted forumers, gamers and jazz ballet-performers, is this: what the hell do I do next?

Go to the bridge.

#47 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:37 AM

Don't listen to this twat. Go to the maintenance shaft.
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#48 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:00 AM

I may be a twat, but I am nonetheless secure in the knowledge that I posted way before you.

(Yes, I completely misread that post. I blame drugs.)

#49 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:28 AM

Maintenance shaft is where you shall go, yes.

Right, I'm totally sodding stuck on Saturday. I've lowered the spikes, I can't seem to do anything to the idol, and I can't lure the Welder onto the roof by any means at all. Either give me a score out of ten for stupidity, or please help...

EDIT: 'Gnore that, the wonder that is "cheating and reading the walkthrough" has helped me through. As to the ending? I'm not sure. It could have been worse.

This post has been edited by Chyld: 26 July 2004 - 05:46 AM

When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#50 User is offline   Scruffie Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:57 AM

WHat date is it we play this game on to get the special scene?

#51 User is offline   Cheesehead Icon

• New Cop
  • Interests:I have absolutely no long-term or short-term memory to speak of. Remarkably, I achieved this without the aid of drugs, and I would be rather proud of myself if I could only remember where I left my pants. <br><br>I enjoy reading and sleeping, and i think dairy products are wonderful. My ultimate goal in life is to live in a house made entirely of fudge, while making lots of money from my awful attempts at writing. My dream is to explore the the whole world and see every bit of it, exept for South Africa beacuse I'm scared of tapeworms.....

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:16 PM

The date to play the special scene is probably his birthday or something like that.
But I am probably just dead wrong.

#52 User is offline   Shawnathan Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:55 PM

I just finished 7 days earlier today, And I didn't get any help from anybody either. It just sucks all the fun away when you do. Cheating in a adventure game is basicly the same as using 'godmode' and 'clipping' through a whole game of "Doom", on 'extra easy' mode.

By the way, great game Yahtzee, just as good as '5days'.
--Idiotic Inc. "Teaching Cheerleaders to use birth control since 2004"
--They Call Him Rick: I'm telling you, it's not that bad

#53 User is offline   Turtle Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:32 PM

I too am curious as to what date might be "Close to Yahtzee's heart."
Maybe the opening of FR.com? I dunno... There are quite a few possibilities, and playing through the game for each guess seems like a ton of work. Perhape a hint Yahtz?

#54 User is offline   Cheesehead Icon

• New Cop
  • Interests:I have absolutely no long-term or short-term memory to speak of. Remarkably, I achieved this without the aid of drugs, and I would be rather proud of myself if I could only remember where I left my pants. <br><br>I enjoy reading and sleeping, and i think dairy products are wonderful. My ultimate goal in life is to live in a house made entirely of fudge, while making lots of money from my awful attempts at writing. My dream is to explore the the whole world and see every bit of it, exept for South Africa beacuse I'm scared of tapeworms.....

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:46 PM

Maybe if we knew the month....we could play the game 29 or 30 times looking for the special scene.

Hey it’s a suggestion...

#55 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 02 August 2004 - 06:28 AM

Shawnathan, way to go, dude. You're someone who's elitist about video game cheats. Truly a worthy aspiration.

The 'easter egg' date is YZ's birthday. Ah, fuck it, it's the 24th May. Now go play it already.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size