Chefelf.com Night Life: A Boring Night of Eating Something That Resembles a Grilled Snake - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Boring Night of Eating Something That Resembles a Grilled Snake

#1 User is offline   Jen & Nate Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Tonight we continued on with last night's grilling preparations. While I hated the idea Jen had last night of grilling for the week I became a much larger fan tonight when all I had to do was start the oven and throw a bunch of stuff together.

Beet Greens with Blueberries, Grape Tomatoes, Feta, and Balsamic

In an effort to work a few more healthy elements into our meals I started up by using these fresh beet greens to make a salad with blueberries, grape tomatoes, feta, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Grilled Rope Sausage with Carmelized Onions, Potatoes, and Kale

In an effort to eat things that look more like snakes I made this rope sausage.

While the oven heated up I carmelized some vidalia onion and red onion with garlic and chopped Russett potato before throwing them in the oven to roast. When they were done I threw in some kale and topped them with the grilled rope sausage for about ten minutes.

Bridge Burner Special Reserve Ale from Lakefront Brewing, Inc.

With the new varieties of beer slowly dwindling I opened up this Bridge Burner from Lakefront Brewery, Inc. This is a far more bitter beer than I would really choose to have under normal circumstance but even thought it's not my normal style of preference I could certainly appreciate it.

And there you have one of the most boring entries I've ever written. Every meal has a story, it's just that sometimes they're not really worth telling.

View the full article

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic