Page 1 of 1

Chyld's Visiting America! In September!

#1 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

*deep breath, time to commit to this idea*

So I'm officially so far up Kingdom of Loathing's arse these days, I'm actually planning to come to KoLCon in September. Only problem is, thay Arizona is almost on the other side of the world from London, and it seems a shame to spend hundreds of pounds travelling across the Atlantic to just get drunk, play board games, and watch MC Frontalot. So I'm planning to make a trip out of it.

I haven't made any concrete plans yet (its hard for people to know what they're doing one evening in September, when even the folks organising KoLCon don't know when exactly its happening), but I'd like to get a rough idea what's going on. So I'm posting my very vague route map:

This map?

Very work in progress right now, I'm mainly interested in seeing if anyone is interested in having an insanely jetlagged Brit who was around once come get drunk with them, and possibly fall asleep on their sofa. You all know how to get hold of me if you do ;)
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#2 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

I'd totally offer you to drop by my place but I'm a ways off from an airport or major city.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#3 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

Alas, for I but live in the wrong wilds of New York.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#4 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

JM: Are you anywhere near anywhere a Greyhound bus or something has passed ever? I'm already travelling about 10k miles in a fortnight, I can spare a few to come and argue about donkeys or whatever it was from back in the day.

I'm landing in NY on Friday 26th August (so I really ought to talk to his Cheffliness to see if he's game for a few drinks one evening), and then ending up in Arizona for Thursday 8th September (whereafter I'm KoLing it up like a dude made of lines), so I'm open to suggestions in the interim.

This post has been edited by Chyld: 12 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size