• +
  • « First

ZP - Anti Homosexual Slurs Why the new trend on Zero Punctuation ? 03.04.2009

#106 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

Yes, agreeing to disagree is the pussy's way out, it's much better for two people clearly set in their ways to argue in perpetuum.

#107 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:20 AM

Agreeing to disagree is boring and generally takes two to tango. Debates, the successful ones, usually just fizzle out. Nice thing about forum debates is you have a perfect transcript which can be reviewed over, I like that part the best. I often read old debates here, the most entertaining ones never end in consensus, but usually verge on repetition then die.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 28 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#108 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

the most entertaining ones never end in consensus, but usually verge on repetition then die.

...isn't that exactly what happened here? civilian repeated himself, and I felt there was nothing I could add to what I had already said, so I stopped arguing.

I'm so sorry that I haven't lived up to your entertainment expectations, whoever you are.

#109 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

What is this faggotry? Why have you stooges allowed this thread to exceed a hundred posts? There can't possibly be a good enough reason for this.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#110 User is offline   Ghello Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

Most activity in a month.

#111 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

Yeah, doesn't it just sting when you come back for some good ol' fashioned trollin' only to find your forum of choice to be in the dying state that it had been in since....... 2006?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#112 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:18 AM

I don't troll. Trolling is childish. What I do transcends trolling. It's called debating. And I'm a master debater if I don't say so myself.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#113 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

View PostDeucaon, on 17 October 2010 - 05:54 PM, said:

What is this faggotry?

Oh the irony.

#114 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

View PostAdamM, on 20 October 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Oh the irony.

Just because I asked that in a thread you posted in...
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#115 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

View PostDeucaon, on 19 October 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

I'm a master debater

Oh, you cunning linguist.

#116 User is offline   Ghello Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:01 AM

I just watched Oldboy.

Wait...that's incest, nevermind.

#117 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

You're not even trying to be subtle about spoiling the plot, are you?

#118 User is offline   Ghello Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

Never crossed my mind.

Sorry to the three to four people who might read what I said up there.

#119 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

View PostGhello, on 28 November 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

I just watched Oldboy.

Wait...that's incest, nevermind.

Thanks for saving me two hours and two dollars.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size