Chefelf.com Night Life: Evil has a name. - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Evil has a name. And it's Simon. Yeah.

#1 User is offline   Dark Comet Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:22 AM

I myself would suggest Uwe Boll for this title. I mean, after I saw Alone in the Dark, I got out my Cthulu kit and made an offering in an attempt to butter up the Prince of Darkness. I must have sprinkled the Yam's blood the wrong way though, because instead of Boll's head I ended up with a shaven cat who wore slippers and spoke Portugeuse.

But I digress. Simon Ducard, eh? Sounds like he's turned evil into an art form. Certainly a standard for evil-doers the world over to work towards.

BTW, funky pic Yahtz.

#2 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:17 AM

Uwe Boll isn't evil, he was just born with part of his brain missing, rendering him unable to distinguish between 'awesome' and 'terrible'. See, everyone has a part of their brain that kicks in at around 3:00 in the morning, maybe after too much weed, and thinks up all sorts of weird ideas like, "Hey, maybe someone should make a movie about a Sega game and then all through the movie have lots of random images from the game itself!". Everyone has that. It's a normal, healthy, functioning part of the human psyche. But you know the part of your brain that then waits until you're awake and straight and then remembers back to that idea, and makes you laugh and go, "Oh man, was I ever thinking some crazy shit last night"? Well, Uwe Boll doesn't have that part.

The man is to be pitied, not feared.

#3 User is offline   Dark Comet Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:26 AM

You could argue the same thing about the creator of marmite. Not me though, I love the stuff. thumbsup.gif

Really? The bitter cynic in me wants to disbelieve that and grind some more wasp wings to steal his soul and feed it to my cat. But the rational part of me feels slightly more sympathetic for his plight.

This will probably last until I go onto IMDB and witness the army of fanboys determined to break his face.

Speaking of Boll and the IMDB... I have heard he mentioned them in what is the funniest commentary track to date. Apparently he thinks 'zey are stupid, and do not get vat I am zoing.' Or something.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size