Chefelf.com Night Life: Alice in Wonderland (2009) - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Alice in Wonderland (2009) Blech.

#1 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

We recently sat down to watch Alice in Wonderland, which is meant to be a sequel to Alice in Wonderland, but not to be confused with said Alice in Wonderland.

... alright, this is really just a reality and sanity check for me here, but did this movie suck or what? I mean, fuck, pretty pictures yes, but awful story, awful acting (far as my untrained eye could tell) and absolutely no reason to ever watch it again, let alone justify the money spend on watching it.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#2 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:15 AM

Roger that, I'll steer c;ear of this, though I'm puzzled how a Johnny Depp movie could suck that bad.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#3 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:04 AM

I guess that was the producer's reasoning as well. I mean, I love good character portrayals as much as anyone does, but casting Johnny for every weird looking loony character? Doesn't work.

Well, doesn't always work... I'll still go and even pay to see his live-action SpongeBob performance.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size