Chefelf.com Night Life: 5DAS Will Not WORK - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

5DAS Will Not WORK I really need help here peoples....

#1 User is offline   Eddieliebs Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:39 AM

Hey everyone! I've heard that this game 5 Days a Stranger is really great, so I decided to download it. Once I run the program though, I hear the music and get this picture of a car driving down the road towards me. There is an hourglass that I cannot move. So, after hitting escape, I get the title screen with my arrow which I cannot move. Nothing seems to be working other than the sound. How can I get this game to run properly? I am running Windows 7 and everything is up to date on my end.

#2 User is offline   arien Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:00 AM

View PostEddieliebs, on 23 September 2010 - 03:39 AM, said:

Hey everyone! I've heard that this game 5 Days a Stranger is really great, so I decided to download it. Once I run the program though, I hear the music and get this picture of a car driving down the road towards me. There is an hourglass that I cannot move. So, after hitting escape, I get the title screen with my arrow which I cannot move. Nothing seems to be working other than the sound. How can I get this game to run properly? I am running Windows 7 and everything is up to date on my end.

Are you running it full-screen, or windowed? If full-screen, try the other one; that's helped me in the past. Also try running the game as administrator; sometimes that screws up old games for me.

#3 User is offline   Eddieliebs Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:08 PM

FIXED IT! Was switched to 16 bit and ran in window. Great game so far!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size