Chefelf.com Night Life: Yahtzee's giving out free things - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Yahtzee's giving out free things Perhaps he still cares about us

#1 User is offline   Ghello Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

So the special edition of all his special games are out for free and the incentive to play the games again is much more for me now.

Anyone one else grab these?

This post has been edited by Ghello: 21 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

#2 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:25 AM

I probably will...mind you, after playing XDAS 3-4 times, it's lost most of the effect...another time even with specials is unlikely to appeal that much.

Though, only played 1213 once or twice, and never got past the beginning of the third one. Stupid train guarding robots.

#3 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

Seems like a kick in the crotch to all those who paid for it, but I won't pass up on this charity.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#4 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

View PostThaluikhain, on 22 July 2009 - 03:25 PM, said:

I probably will...mind you, after playing XDAS 3-4 times, it's lost most of the effect...another time even with specials is unlikely to appeal that much.

Though, only played 1213 once or twice, and never got past the beginning of the third one. Stupid train guarding robots.

I recommend trying the SE-s, they're really cool.

The "secret" to 1213 is that you can climb on top of the tram, from there it's easy.

#5 User is offline   arien Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:40 AM

View PostPatch, on 22 July 2009 - 08:54 PM, said:

Seems like a kick in the crotch to all those who paid for it, but I won't pass up on this charity.

Even though I'm not a dude, it still hurts. :(

OH WELL, GETTING ME SOME 1213

Sidenote: What about the original comic for GFW that you could get for donating? I am greedy and think he should put it up so I can have it free.

#6 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

View Postarien, on 24 July 2009 - 05:40 PM, said:

Even though I'm not a dude, it still hurts. :(

I never really got that idea, that if you're not a guy it doesn't hurt to have someone hit you, as long as it's in your crotch.

#7 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

Yahtzee just became alright.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#8 User is offline   Tobash Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

View Postarien, on 24 July 2009 - 01:40 AM, said:

Sidenote: What about the original comic for GFW that you could get for donating? I am greedy and think he should put it up so I can have it free.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. All info about it has been scrubbed from the GFW page. A shame, I wanna read it and now there's no possible way even if I could donate (no paypal etc).

#9 User is offline   zoozilla Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:The Chzo Mythos.

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:05 PM

Funny... I was thinking of finally plopping down the cash for the Special Editions when I saw the announcement that they were now free.

Guess Yahtzee doesn't need our petty cash now. Why should he, when he receives 3 suitcases filled with $100 bills whenever he finishes a ZP vid.
Skip to the end.

#10 User is offline   Game Over Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:58 PM

I hope he did waste the money he previously got from donations on crack.

#11 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

What else would he waste it on? Bandwidth cost? Bah!
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#12 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

View PostDeucaon, on 25 July 2009 - 10:16 PM, said:

What else would he waste it on? Bandwidth cost? Bah!

Sun Microsystems stock.

#13 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:44 PM

Fuck me Ghello, the Special Editions are now free? I had no idea. Where did you hear about this?

#14 User is offline   Ghello Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:54 AM

Well besides this site, Yahtzee has another site called fullyramblomatic.com.

Here he occasionally talks about things going on with him and other things like his upcoming show with his buddies Yug and Matt called Game Damage, how fun! Also here he has comics and essays and other fun things he did before Zero Puncuation came along.

But this is where I heard about his deal, if you go into Fullyramblomatic.com and click on a link, you can get access to his special edition games. They are 5 Days a Stranger, 7 Days a Skeptic, Trilby Notes, and 6 Days a Sacrifice which is all part of an exciting series called the Chzo Mythos. AND you can get a special edition of 1213 on top of that.

Remember, the site is fullyramblomatic.com. It's definitely worth checking out man.

#15 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:31 AM

View PostGhello, on 28 July 2009 - 07:54 PM, said:

Well besides this site, Yahtzee has another site called fullyramblomatic.com.
Here he occasionally talks about things going on with him and other things like his upcoming show with his buddies Yug and Matt called Game Damage, how fun! Also here he has comics and essays and other fun things he did before Zero Puncuation came along.
But this is where I heard about his deal, if you go into Fullyramblomatic.com and click on a link, you can get access to his special edition games. They are 5 Days a Stranger, 7 Days a Skeptic, Trilby Notes, and 6 Days a Sacrifice which is all part of an exciting series called the Chzo Mythos. AND you can get a special edition of 1213 on top of that.
Remember, the site is fullyramblomatic.com. It's definitely worth checking out man.

Cool story, bro!

This post has been edited by Deucaon: 28 July 2009 - 09:32 AM

-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size