Chefelf.com Night Life: XDays Series and how you think it should end. (Spoilers) - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

XDays Series and how you think it should end. (Spoilers)

#1 User is offline   CrazyImage Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:19 PM

Again, SPOILERS
I think Yz should finish off the series with you finally killing off the chzo in the SH:4 final boss fight. I think that it would fit the series well.the The characters (trilby.ect) should be like brought to peace which severly weakens the chzo because he needs pain to be as strong as he is.

Possibly show how the chzo made it up the ladder (absorbed his buddies) and why he needed defoe,the other people to do anything when the chzo was released in TN

#2 User is offline   arien Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (CrazyImage @ Feb 2 2007, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, SPOILERS
I think Yz should finish off the series with you finally killing off the chzo in the SH:4 final boss fight. I think that it would fit the series well.the The characters (trilby.ect) should be like brought to peace which severly weakens the chzo because he needs pain to be as strong as he is.

Possibly show how the chzo made it up the ladder (absorbed his buddies) and why he needed defoe,the other people to do anything when the chzo was released in TN

Uh. I hate to break it to you, (actually, no, I really don't,) but the series is ALREADY OVER.

ALL DONE.

That's what 6 Days was. The last game.

Stop this.

#3 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:05 AM

Uh. I hate to break it to you, (actually, no, I really don't,) but the series is ALREADY OVER.

ALL DONE.

That's what 6 Days was. The last game.

Stop this.

I don't want any sequel or final showdown, but there is at least one unanswerable question that need to be answered. NO, I don't care what happened to Jim after 5DAS, but knowing the real reason why Chzo needed a new Prince would be nice don't you think? Unless if that was left for the SE version.

#4 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:57 AM

Actually, no, nevermind, thinking about it for a minute was enough for me to generate the answer.

You can go back to your regular programming.

#5 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:05 AM

Personally i think it ended pretty well, after all, all the best movies end with the lead character dieing.

Also, 'A final boss fight'? What do you think this is? Doom?

#6 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Blueskirt @ Feb 3 2007, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, no, nevermind, thinking about it for a minute was enough for me to generate the answer.

You can go back to your regular programming.

Oh, do tell.

#7 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:57 PM

I could, but, I wouldn't want to spoil you the joy of finding the answer. Plus you wouldn't really like the answer anyway. I could be right, I could be wrong, but it's my own personnal answer to the question, and I think it fit better than one of our crazy drunken theories we threw on the spoiler thread that involve pain, revenge and all kind of the crazy stuff. Plus it will prevent me from thinking about this question over and over again while I'm busy playing Vice City.

#8 User is offline   Don Andy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Blueskirt @ Feb 3 2007, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could, but, I wouldn't want to spoil you the joy of finding the answer. Plus you wouldn't really like the answer anyway. I could be right, I could be wrong, but it's my own personnal answer to the question, and I think it fit better than one of our crazy drunken theories we threw on the spoiler thread that involve pain, revenge and all kind of the crazy stuff. Plus it will prevent me from thinking about this question over and over again while I'm busy playing Vice City.

Long answer short, you don't know either tongue.gif

/sarcasm

This post has been edited by Don Andy: 03 February 2007 - 06:05 PM

#9 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:59 PM

Hehehe, that's one way to see things. The thing is, we may never find the answer to that question. I don't think Yahtzee will tell us in the Special Edition. If he wanted to answer this question, he'd have done it already in the normal version so nobody would drop here and ask for more sequels because X questions were left unanswered. He will probably drop some hint to bring us in a new direction but that's it. We will have to do the rest of the job ourself, pondering about this question constantly, wondering what really is really hidden in that box of mystery "It's so mysterious! I could be absolutly anything! It could even be a boat!" until an answer personally make sense to us and we move on to another subject. Which I did. wink.gif

I don't think I'm interested anymore in crazy drunken theories about that question. Maybe I'm just oblivious to thought provoking art, slamming the door shut anytime something require me to open the door and find the answer myself. In the meantime my head is clear and devoid of any questions while I need to stay concentrated on finding hidden packages or killing people in VC.

#10 User is offline   CrazyImage Icon

• New Cop

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:40 PM

maybe a new series based on the events of the XDays phenomenon

#11 User is offline   sputnik Icon

• New Cop

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:28 PM

Or perhaps something like the adventures of Roderick DeFoe, exploring, safariing, etc. Whatever.

#12 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:30 PM

I'm thinking of having a crack at making some text games based on the Order of Blessed Agonies. Problem is, my Inform skillz are pathetic. Ah well, we'll see what I can conjure. Probably something about monkeys.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#13 User is offline   Centurion Icon

• New Cop

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

I want final end, as a completely unpredictabe, hard puzzled game, with lot of details, alternate lines of events. Whatever story is, i must be wrong each second in my thoughts. Interactive music would be nice)

#14 User is offline   arien Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Centurion @ Feb 5 2007, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want final end, as a completely unpredictabe, hard puzzled game, with lot of details, alternate lines of events. Whatever story is, i must be wrong each second in my thoughts. Interactive music would be nice)

Interactive music? What does that mean? John DeFoe Style Guitar Hero or something? Trilby plays DDR? What the crap?

#15 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:42 PM

Ooohhh, Tall Man plays ABBA's greatest hits to torture Trilby and get back in Chzo's good books again.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size